Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Some of My Favorite ABC books....

Living with an almost 3 year old, I am constantly looking for new and FUN ABC books. These are some of my favorites (as well as LMNO Peas that I mentioned in earlier post - see March 17th).

The Zoo I Drew by Todd H. Doodler

ABC book where each letter of the alphabet is a different letter which provides a mix of both fiction and nonfiction information in a fun rhyme.


The Sleepy Little Alphabet by Judy Sierra

A great bedtime story. All the lower case letters are going to bed. Great endpages, filled with letters, are a bonus!!

Shiver Me Letters: A Pirate ABC by: June Sobel

The same soon to be 3 year old also is on a pirate kick so I am embracing it to find more books to hook him. Each letter that is mentioned in the rhyme on that page is also hidden within the picture

No comments: