Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy Birthday, Big Bad Wolf by Frank Asch


We are prepping at our houses for TWO big birthdays this Friday, April 1st....one is turning 3 years old (that would be my son Adam) and the other is well, she might not want me publishing her age but also my mom's bday! Yes, both on April 1st. So when I saw this birthday book and the author's name, I had to grab it. Adam was GLUED to it. When the Big Bad Wolf shows up at the Pig house, Little PIg mistakes his parent's intentions and thinks they are having a surprise birthday party for Big Bad Wolf. Momma and Poppa Pig play along with the surprise birthday party idea and the Big Bad Wolf softens as he receives chocolate cake, a present, and games. A twist on the usual Big Bad Wolf stories which all ages will enjoy.

Story: 4 Buckeye Leaves
Illustrations: 4 Buckeye Leaves

No comments: