Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Chicks Run Wild by Sudipta Bardhan-Quallen



I can relate to mother chicken....you put the kid(s) to bed, walk out the door, and....PARTY TIME!!! Told in rhyme, poor mother chicken just can't get the 5 chicks to go to bed. What is that saying? If you can't beat them, then join them? So she does until THEY beg to go to bed! I think the illustrations are hilarious. I love the little chick with the glasses and something about a little chick hitting another little chick over the head with a down pillow just cracks me up! Kids will love the book or at least get some new bedtime ideas!!

Story: 4 Buckeye Leaves
Illustrations: 5 Buckeye leaves

1 comment:

Sudipta Bardhan-Quallen said...

Thank you for a great review, and I'm so glad you liked the book!

Sudipta Bardhan-Quallen