Wednesday, April 27, 2011

10 Things I Can Do To Help My World by Melanie Walsh




Not new, copyright 2008, but I stumbled across this book on a site and thought the cover was cool! Yes, I just said that. And it IS a cool cover, with the lightbulb being cut out. In addition each page after has a figure cut out in some way. Throughout the pages, the reader is introduced (or hopefully, reminded) of a simple way he/she can make a small difference in changing and conserving the world. Kids will LOVE this book because of the shapes of all the items. It is also simple enough that even preschoolers (like the 3 year old at our house) can understand, and follow. Awesome book that I am glad I stumbled across!

Story: 5 Buckeye Leaves - simple yet full of valuable and practical info for kids
Illustrations: 5 Buckeye Leaves - so cool!!!

No comments: