Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Night Before Mother's Day by Natasha Wing


I am a sucker for holiday books. We read so many books at our house that when I have a chance to read something new, such as holiday books, I get a little excited. In Adam's closet there is a book case and the bottom shelf is all the holiday books that we pull out at the appropriate time of year. Yes, he is allowed to get them out any time of year, but I think even he likes the excitement of the "new" books as the holiday approaches. Natasha Wing has created a series that fits about every holiday or first experience there is, though I am still waiting for the Night Before My Birthday! This particular book, as with all in the series, follows the same pattern and rhyme as the Night Before Christmas. In this book, Dad and the kids are preparing for a special Mother's Day surprise for Mom. Mom will be treated like a queen, as she should, on Mother's Day. There are not many books about Mother's Day, so this is a nice addition to your collection. You might even try reading it to dear husband, just to drop hints, though I usually just mark the page and hand it to dh!

Author's Website: http://www.natashawing.com/
*Just remembered when I looked at her site, The Night Before Preschool is out now!!

Happy Mother's Day!!

My reason Mother's Day is so special...I am one VERY lucky mom.

No comments: