Wednesday, June 15, 2011

IT'S HERE!!! Should I Share My Ice Cream? by Mo Willems




I truly believe each new Piggie and Elephant gets better and better! Every time a new one comes out....I say, "This is my favorite..." only to have it replaced with the NEXT one! So on to the new one....Gerald has an ice cream cone. He is so excited as he LOVES ice cream. But WAIT. His friend Piggie does TOO! But where is Piggie? He should share his ice cream? Shouldn't he? As in true Mo WIllems fashion, this book will have kids laughing from the cover to the end pages....with our friend the pigeon showing up as always. I was so impressed that Adam grabbed the book from my hand....and opened right to the back endpage to find the pigeon....and BURST OUT LAUGHING!!! Love that my little one loves books...and Mo as much as I do!

Text: 5 Buckeye leaves
Illustrations: 5 Buckeye leaves - love how he can make Gerald and Piggie with facial expressions that tell the story and emotions!
End pages: 5 Buckeye leaves - ice cream...how can you go wrong?!

My other favorites: I Broke My Trunk and We Are In A Book!
Note: The BIG band aid on the knee is from an unfortunate drive way fall......right after the OTHER Knee's boo boo healed!

No comments: