Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I Love School! by Philemon Sturges


Ho hum.....It is coming...and for my district it is coming sooner than usual as they are adjusting the calendar to fit the whole first semester in before winter break! That being said, my side kick and I were at the library yesterday so I figured I better start stocking up! I Love School! is a very simple, rhyming text introducing kids to school. I Love School! is a perfect choice for preschool-kindergarten. BUT what I love most about this book....again, my students would probably roll their eyes as I always point them out....THE ENDPAGES!! Not only do they have super cute chalkboard background BUT also facts, related to school, all over the chalkboard! Love that!

Stay tuned...more BACK TO SCHOOL BOOKS to come....eek!

Text: 4 Buckeye leaves - very basic
Illustrations: 4 Buckeye leaves
Endpages: 5 Buckeye leaves

No comments: