Monday, November 5, 2012

If I Built a House by Chris Van Dusen

As soon as I saw this online I KNEW it would be a big hit at our house.  Adam is a huge fan of If I Built A Car by Van Dusen so the minute I pulled it out of the library pick up bag his face lit up!  (side note:  yes, I love that my son...and now daughter....get as excited about new books as I do!)  Told in the same style Jack, seemingly a little older, is designing a house.  This house is no ordinary house.  This house will include all-in-one Kitchen-o-Mat (we could use that here), giant ball pit, and a Scrub-a-Dub-Dub in place of a bath or shower.  Kids will love this book....and most likely go on to design their own "prefect" house!  Mine, would not include a 200 feet high glass bedroom....but rather an "Alice"...yes as in the Brady Bunch!

Text:  5 Buckeye leaves
Illustrations:  4 Buckeye leaves

No comments: