Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pete the Cat Saves Christmas by Eric Litwin and James Dean


Pete the Cat is back and ready to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year, Christmas.  I will admit I was a little skeptical about another Pete the Cat book.  And I will also admit that it is probably my most FAVORITE Pete the Cat book!  I love it!  I can't wait to see my kids bopping and grooving to this one!  How does Pete end up standing in for Santa?  Santa is sick and  calls upon Pete to take over for him.  Using the reindeer to help pull his mini bus, Pete takes off on this very important adventure to make sure all the kiddos will be surprised with gifts Christmas morning.  A great fun book for all ages.  This one will be a new holiday favorite for many families!

To see the book trailer (and groove with Pete) click HERE!

Text:  5 Buckeye Leaves
Illustrations:  4 Buckeye leaves

No comments: